Services have resumed.
The Bishops’ Conference guidelines regarding Mass during the Coronavirus epidemic.
- All those attending Mass are to wear facemasks.
- The Celebrant is not required to wear a facemask except when administering Holy Communion.
- The Readers are to remove their facemask on reaching the Lectern, & replace it before leaving the Lectern.
- — The Year Of The Word —
- Click here to see where to Hear &/or See Mass on the Radio or Online
- Felixstowe CAP (Christians Against Poverty) Debt
Counselling Centre – no-one should be held hostage by debt and poverty
- About our Parish in Felixstowe
- Lent Calendar 2020 – (All Events on Hold)
- Minutes of Parish Advisory Council Meeting
- How to get here
- Mass Times | Confession | Service
- Parish Groups
- Convent of Jesus & Mary
- Would you like an informal welcome visit?
A MESSAGE FROM THE PARISH PRIEST
Welcome to the Parish of St Felix Catholic Church in Felixstowe, Suffolk, and to its parish website. I do hope that you will find the information displayed here both interesting and useful.
At the centre of our parish lies St.Felix Church, which for just over one hundred years has stood near to the centre of Felixstowe in Gainsborough Road, witnessing to the Catholic Faith, and providing a setting where the Mass, the central act of Catholic worship, can be offered with dignity. It is, too, a place of quietness and peace in our noisy and restless world, which is always open during the hours of daylight, and where you will always be welcome. Behind the church is a small garden, provided with seats, where you may like to sit and relax when the sun is shining.
I live in the house adjoining the church and if at any time I can be of help to you then please don’t hesitate to get in touch. Additionally, my telephone number and email address can be obtained by clicking on the contact tab at the top-right corner of this page.
Fr. John Barnes
The Parish of St Felix in Felixstowe is part of the Diocese of East Anglia