OUR CHURCH IS OPEN
RELAXATION OF THE COVID 19 REGULATIONS
* Holy Communion may now be administered with the words This is my Body spoken to each Communicant individually.
* Holy Communion may now be received on the tongue.
* The Prayer of the Faithful may now be used at Mass.
As before sanatising and distancing must take place, masks must be worn.
During the current restrictions the church is open daily 9.0am to 3.0pm
Masks must be worn, and please on entering the church take a ‘wipe’ and sanatise where you have been sitting on leaving
- Click here to see where to Hear &/or See Mass on the Radio or Online
- Felixstowe CAP (Christians Against Poverty) Debt Counselling Centre – no-one should be held hostage by debt and poverty
- Churches Together in Felixstowe
(Community Prayers 3rd Mon of the month)
- About our Parish in Felixstowe
- Minutes of Parish Advisory Council Meeting
- How to get here
- Mass Times | Confession | Service
- Parish Groups
- Convent of Jesus & Mary
- Would you like an informal welcome visit?
A MESSAGE FROM THE PARISH PRIEST
Welcome to the Parish of St Felix Catholic Church in Felixstowe, Suffolk, and to its parish website. I do hope that you will find the information displayed here both interesting and useful.
At the centre of our parish lies St.Felix Church, which for just over one hundred years has stood near to the centre of Felixstowe in Gainsborough Road, witnessing to the Catholic Faith, and providing a setting where the Mass, the central act of Catholic worship, can be offered with dignity. It is, too, a place of quietness and peace in our noisy and restless world, which is always open during the hours of daylight, and where you will always be welcome. Behind the church is a small garden, provided with seats, where you may like to sit and relax when the sun is shining.
I live in the house adjoining the church and if at any time I can be of help to you then please don’t hesitate to get in touch. Additionally, my telephone number and email address can be obtained by clicking on the contact tab at the top-right corner of this page.
Fr. John Barnes
The Parish of St Felix in Felixstowe is part of the Diocese of East Anglia